In this Joy in Chaos podcast episode, “Let’s Talk – The Advantages of Starting Over with a New Baby after a Decade” we have “The Talk” about what it’s really like Starting Over and having a third child at 40 years old.
We talk about how for many couples it’s an opportunity for a do-over, and the last time to enjoy this raising babies thing.
Click here to listen here on iTunes
Or click here to listen on Stitcher
Having a Third Child at 40 – The Advantages of Starting Over
Have a double-digit age gap between your babies? Perhaps it isn’t the ideal situation, but so what? There are so many advantages on your side to all your experiences.
In this podcast we talk about:
- Appreciating the gift of Starting Over.
- Learn to embrace flexibility and give up control.
- Think about all the experience you have.
- Think about all the mistakes you always wished you could have a redo on. Now’s your chance, don’t blow it with this one!
- Did you feel like you rushed to survive your first children because you didn’t know better? Now you have a chance to enjoy this child.
- Have you wondered, why you, why now?
- Be open and learn to enjoy the new normal of your life.
- Get help, you don’t have to do this alone.
- Relax and enjoy this baby. Forget survival mode and focus on thriving mode.
See more articles and resources like this at laboyjoy.com like:
How to Trust God’s Perfect Timing for your Family – What is God’s perfect timing about? When my husband turned 45 God gave us the surprise of our lives. That perfect birthday gift was our 3rd child.
Back at the Start, How did we get here?
When God hears our plans and laughs – Turning Life’s Surprises Into Wonderful Blessings.
Reflections of Light at the End of the Tunnel – A Mom’s Journey to Freedom
Having a third child at 40 is not as bad as you might think it is, or even as bad as the people around will have you think. It’s a wonderful opportunity and a special blessing for your family. Enjoy the experience and welcome to the special club of moms with double-digit age gaps in their children.
Join our community of other mothers just like you desperate to parlay with someone who understands.
Chandra is the chocolate-chip loving mother of 2 teenage girls who started over again with a baby boy in her 40’s! She is the author of The Mom’s Playbook to Conquering Softball Season. She gives other moms the tools they need to prepare their daughters for real life. Her content is centered on helping girls grow up to be well-rounded, equipped, expressive, confident, intelligent, capable, kind and independent.